Kate's Quilts

Urban life and quilting

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Civil War Quilt

I made this one for a friend, using mostly Civil War fabrics.  I loved the colors in this quilt. 




Posted by crazyk8f at 5:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • Jeans and Star Wars
      • UFO's
      • Dad's Quilt - Boats and Waves
      • Mom's quilt - Churn Dash
      • First quilt - Black Jack
      • Baby Quilts - J's Quilt
      • Baby Quilt - D's Quilt
      • First Jean Quilt
      • Civil War Quilt
      • Dear Jane Blocks
      • Incan Quilt
      • Friendship Star Quilt
      • Strips and Scraps
      • City block - Wall hanging
      • ABC Baby Quilt
      • My Local Quilt Shop
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)

About Me

My photo
crazyk8f
I'm a wife and a mother - trying to find time in this busy life to quilt.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.