Thursday, February 7, 2008

Julio's Quilt

Guess it's time to share some of my work. This is my latest and greatest finished project.





It's a Bargello quilt, made for my boyfriend. His favorite colors are purple and white, and since I saw a red/black/white one in a magazine (where I got the idea) I thought I would duplicate it but with purple instead of red. This was easy and fun to make, I might have to make another one for me, but this time using the colors I saw in the magazine.

I also did the machine quilting... my favorite part of making the quilt. This was only my second time doing the quilting myself!!




1 comment:

sweettea said...

oh yes, I do love a bargello. i just finished a baby bargello, and am sure I will be making one soon in the yellow/orange family of colors, cant wait to start, yours just makes me want to do it sooner! great colors